We provide gate, fence and railing installation for Western Washington customers - contact us for a quote.
You can also save with do-it-yourself installation. Our modular gate kits are designed for an easy and very accurate installation with basic tools and construction knowledge. Always call locate in your area at 811 before digging.
For assistance with installation questions, contact us at email@example.com or call at 360-446-1187.
For DIY customers, each swing gate kit includes:
- Powder coated steel gate.
- Locinox gate lock, pre-installed when purchased with gate.
- Two each gate posts with hinges and all mounting hardware.
- 6 each wooden stakes (minimum).
- 6 each 2.5 foot re-bar (1/2"), recommend 3 per hole.
- 2 x 6 board, cut to width of gate.
- 2 each post anchors, customer choice. Heavy duty post anchors with 5/8" welded studs.
- 2 each post setting brackets.
Homeowner/contractor supplied items (DIY installation only):
- Post hold digger and or shovel.
- Crescent wrench.
- Drill with philips head.
- Wood screws for securing stakes to 2x6.
- 9-12 bags of 60lb concrete per hole.
- Wheelbarrow for mixing concrete.
Before & After: